Thursday, March 12, 2009

ASSIGNMENT FOUR - Save, Prevent, Kill

Thumbnails


Initially, I wanted to do posters on environmental issues but I thought it might be too common so I moved on to try on other ideas. Then from nuclear war, I developed my idea further into depression, then to self-mutilation.



Roughs
From the thumbnails, I further developed into these 2 roughs:


However, cartoon posters made the poster unrealistic and unconvincing. The ideas and messages are not being sent out effectively as well. The impact is just not there.
Rough 2 although uses a real hand but is too skinny to balance the text on the right. It also made the whole poster look empty.


Therefore, after much thought and improvement, ..............

Final Poster: Prevent Self-mutilation




Please leave your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment